Friday, June 16, 2017

FYI - American Girl Box Replacement

I called American Girl and asked about a box top or lid for the Samantha that I bought at Costco. 


American Girl does sell a box bottom for $4 and box lid for $4 for the Beforever collection. The $5.95 shipping charge for items totaling up to $40 applies, and I was asked if I wanted to order other products.

I didn’t know if people, that bought Gabriella, Tenney or Samantha that was available at Costco and wanted an older style box, know about the replacement box, so I just wanted to share.

-Renee

5 comments:

  1. It's awesome to know that there is finally a webpage displaying proper 1st person information about ordering replacement boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriella and Tenney were available at Costco? I didn't know they sold the boxes separately, that's good info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this for people that have had damaged boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info! Madelon

    ReplyDelete